On October 12, 2021, a Memorandum of Partnership and Cooperation has been signed between the Global Cyber Cooperative Center GC3 and the International Cybersecurity University.
The purpose of this Memorandum is to define the terms of partnership and cooperation aimed at:
1. Exchange of information, knowledge and experience, including international, implementation of the best practices in detecting and eliminating cyber threats.
2. Improvement of the effectiveness of preventing and combating cybercrime, strengthening cybersecurity, law and order in cyberspace.
3. Exchange of information, analytical and reference data and facts of computer security incidents and cybercrimes that occur or are committed in the national segment of the Internet, in compliance with the legislation of Ukraine on personal data protection.
4. Improvement of the effectiveness of prevention and counteraction to such types of negative (criminal) manifestations;
5. Protection of the rights and freedoms of citizens, the interests of society and the state from unlawful encroachments in this area.
GC3 and the International Cybersecurity University have identified the following main areas of cooperation:
1. Establishment of constructive cooperation in compliance with the legislation of Ukraine, introduction of joint effective measures to prevent illegal encroachments on information, telecommunications and information and telecommunications systems, electronic information resources, telecommunications.
2. Preparation of methodological recommendations for joint actions and mechanisms of interaction.
3. Creation of a single information field for the effective exchange of information, analytical and reference data, for which the law does not set restrictions on their sharing and / or dissemination.
4. Identification of current problems of functioninnational information, telecommunication and information-telecommunication systems and development of measures aimed at their solution;
5. Creating a positive image of national information, telecommunications and information and telecommunications systems and increasing of public confidence in them.
The International Cybersecurity University is a non-governmental organization that promotes the formation and implementation of state policy in the field of cybersecurity, raising awareness, effective interaction and coordination in the field of cybersecurity, organizes research in the field of cybersecurity.
Senator business center, 32/2, Dukes of Ostrozhsky, Kyiv+38 (050) 428 44 68 (Ukraine), +1 (786) 755 8398 (USA)
© 2023 GLOBAL CYBER COOPERATIVE CENTER (GC3). All rights reserved